Its New Years Eve and I am reflecting back on the year I’ve achieved some things that were big achievements such as;
- I have stuck at voluntary and moved from volunteering at Chelmsley Wood Library to working at Solihull Community Housing in Chelmsley Wood which I would like to do another day there.
- I made the decision to go back to college one morning a week to do level 1 Functional skills English.
- I joined weight watchers.
- I stayed in London for 1 night with support which went well.
- I have self harmed a lot less this year than previous years.
- My low moods don’t last too long anymore.
- I have made a new friend this year.
- I have changed and broken routines I was stuck in and wouldn’t change at first.
- I have gained confidence since January especially since voluntary at Solihull Community Housing.
- I have stuck to hobbies recently, such as drawing.
- I mad the care provider Christmas cards which were for the clients.
- I started a course online.
- I don’t focus on my autism or bipolar anymore of use it as an excuse.
- I don’t see ‘professionals’ as much anymore such as community nursing, psychology and I haven’t seen psychiatry for over a year.
In 2018 I have made some resolutions such as;
- To Lose weight/ get to target weight.
- To join groups – get more volunteering and stick at the groups I join.
- Keep on seeing friends regularly.
- To self harm less and hopefully stop.
- To think positive and make positive decisions.
- To not get into set routines.
- Change things I don’t like about myself.
- Manage my difficulties better.
Hope you all have a great New Years eve tonight, and a great 2018!!!